- ELL Drama Activities
- Literacy Activities for Drama Class
- Name Games for Drama Class
- Me Poems
- Adjectives and Adverbs Drama Activity
- Animals List and Drama Activities
- Characters List and Drama Activities
- Character and Acting Games for Drama Class
- Preposition Tableaus
- Colors List/Activities
- Emotions List/Activities
- Verb Dance Drama Activity
- Greetings Game
- Fables to Perform
- Bag of Titles
- Bag of Animal Titles
- Proverbs Drama Activity
- Playwriting and Storytelling Games
- Three Word Skits
- Story Starters
- Idiom Role Play Cards
- Idiom Charades
- Idiom Activities for Drama Class
- Idiom Scene Prompts
- Objects List and Drama Activities
- Occupations List and Drama Activities
- Places and Environments List
- Poetry Director Game
- Restaurant Quirks Game
- First Line Last Line
- Award Ceremony
- The Great Debate
- Headlines Drama Activity
- In Every Skit Drama Activity
- Interpreter Drama Game
Inside Drama Notebook, you will find a huge collection of well-organized lesson plans, scripts for kids, drama activities, 50 drama games on video and more! Join today and dramatically reduce your planning time while delivering fresh, innovative drama lessons to your students!
If you are new to teaching drama, this site will be a Godsend!
You will immediately feel confident about teaching drama like an expert. The site guides you step-by-step and provides you with materials that you can use right away with your students.
If you have been teaching for years, Drama Notebook will inspire you with a fresh new approach and innovative ideas!
The site is packed with original, innovative lessons and activities that you will not find anywhere else—and new materials are added monthly.