Quick Fixes to Common Issues
I am a member, but lessons/scripts will not download.
- Make sure that you have a valid subscription.
- Try logging in through another browser. Sometimes computers store cookies and will only display the last version of the page you viewed.
- Try logging out and logging back out again. If you are on the site for an extended period of time, the system will automatically log you out for security reasons.
I want to upgrade from monthly to yearly.
- Cancel your current monthly subscription.
- Register for a yearly subscription here. If you register for a monthly subscription and decide within 30 days that you wish to upgrade, we will refund your initial payment of $9.95. Contact Alex after you’ve registered for the yearly subscription and he will issue the refund!
How do I cancel?
- Log in to Drama Notebook.
- Go to “My Account.”
- Click on the link to cancel on the right-hand side of your dashboard. Canceling does not remove you from our newsletter list automatically. If you wish to unsubscribe from our periodic email updates as well, simply click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any one of our messages.
I forgot my username/password.
- Use our username/password retrieval tool on the login page.
- Contact us if you need more help.
Need more help? Return to our Contact page.