Are you new to teaching drama? Or would you like some new ideas for teaching your first drama class? This lesson contains twelve pages of teaching material for just one class. For every goal listed, there are several drama activity options from which to choose, depending on the ability levels and needs of your group.
- Suggestions for an imaginative opening
- Five different games for learning names
- Four activities for building ensemble
- Outline for a brief discussion about acting
- Suggestions for drama class rules
- Fun ‘instant performance’ game for the end of class
- Ideas for a closing ritual
Inside Drama Notebook, you will find a huge collection of well-organized lesson plans, scripts for kids, drama activities, 50 drama games on video and more! Join today and dramatically reduce your planning time while delivering fresh, innovative drama lessons to your students!If you are new to teaching drama, this site will be a Godsend!You will immediately feel confident about teaching drama like an expert. The site guides you step-by-step and provides you with materials that you can use right away with your students.
If you have been teaching for years, Drama Notebook will inspire you with a fresh new approach and innovative ideas!
The site is packed with original, innovative lessons and activities that you will not find anywhere else—and new materials are added monthly.