Ages 9-18, 12 sessions, 237 pages
- Main lesson plan (42 pages long!)
- Collection of dozens of hand-picked monologues ready to print and assign
- 21 short Shakespeare scripts including condensed versions of entire plays
- Printable selection of Shakespeare quotes for each play
- Dozens of original, engaging Shakespeare activities
- Suggestions for putting on a performance on a shoe-string budget
- And much more!
Want more drama teaching materials?
Join Drama Notebook! Inside Drama Notebook, you will find a huge collection of well-organized lesson plans, scripts for kids, drama activities, 50 drama games on video and more! Membership is only $9.95 a month. Join today and dramatically reduce your planning time while delivering fresh, innovative drama lessons to your students!
If you are new to teaching drama, this site will be a Godsend!
You will immediately feel confident about teaching drama like an expert. The site guides you step-by-step and provides you with materials that you can use right away with your students.
If you have been teaching for years, Drama Notebook will inspire you with a fresh new approach and innovative ideas!
The site is packed with original, innovative lessons and activities that you will not find anywhere else—and new materials are added monthly.